TOP 7 PARTY SONGS



1. Country Grammar - Nelly
This song reminds us of dirty dancing (trying to) at dances and just thinking we are so cool. Gets us amped up and the lyrics are A+. 
2. Spank - The Naked and Famous
This song puts you in the mood for a wild night. When it picks up in the middle of the song its fucking awesome. I wish every bar played this song. It makes me feel young and stoked on being 23 and living in the big city. It makes me feel like anything is possible, like i know the night's going to be crazy, and that it's going to be GOOD. 
3. Gotta Ball - V Nasty & Lil Debbie
Lil Debbie just puts me in the mood to DANNNNCE, makes me feel hood and fuckin badass. BITCH I GOTTA BALL. This song makes me sound tough, right?
4. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Starfucker
This song is our lives. It's the perfect summer song and reminds me of so many good memories. 
5. Wut - Le1f
TWERK. (Just try and dance as good as this guy).
6. Knights of Shame - Awolnation
First of all, this song is like 11 minutes long, and it covers every feeling and emotion you're gonna have. Its happy, chill, exciting, whatever. It's fucking good. 
7. Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly
CAN YOU BELIEVE we went to Dance Cave for Concetta's birthday and they DIDNT play this song? It's her song! It's sexy and fun and everyone knows and likes it. 

HAPPY FRIDAY GUYS. Oh, it's the long weekend too. Do something FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment