BEACH DAZE ARE THE BEST DAZE!

Today was a beautiful day so we decided to go to the beach. The sand was HOT AS FUCK when we took our shoes off, so we had to keep them on. We put our feet in the water and it was the perfect temperature. CANNOT WAIT until it gets even warmer out and we can actually go swimming. Next time we're going to bring a frisbee or Concetta's velcro paddle things. And I'm so glad we got out when we did because now it is a huge storm. 
After the beach we stopped for sushi and then did a little bit of vintage shopping. We scored at Black Market on Queen St. All in all a good day. 
Concetta: So I've been looking for a mid-rinse denim jacket and I found this one today for $10! $10 can you believe it! Its from Gap Kids but like I care. 10 bucks and I'm SOLD. Lauren saw this cute shirt for me. It says "the Conch Republic" so obvy I had to get it. Its way too big for me but I'm gunna fix it up. I'm totally into the graphic tees for summer! It looks so hot with a pair of ripped shorts. LIKE SO HOT!

Lauren: On our way to the beach we stopped a garage sale and I got the denim bag for $1. Can't really go wrong with that. The denim shorts and shirt are both from Black Market for $10 each. How sick is the tropical print on that shirt? I've been looking for a Hawaiian-ish print shirt for a while and I found this one in the men's section and couldn't pass it up. Oh and don't worry, I promise not to wear these  together as an outfit! 


TODAY, I FOUND OUT LAUREN DOESN'T LIKE ICED TEA. WHO DOESN'T LIKE ICED TEA?


No comments:

Post a Comment