HANSON FOREVER

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Hanson. Like, really really love me some Hanson. They were my absolute favourite band growing up. I would watch the Hit List on YTV whenever it was on, impatiently waiting for a Hanson video to come on so I could catch a glimpse of the love of my life, who was Zac at the time. (I don't know what is with all this nostalgia lately).
But, to my great saddness they have officially launched their latest business venture: beer. Beer called Mmmhops. I really wish I were joking.
 
They debuted the beer an afterparty for the premiere of Hangover Part III, which MMMBop is featured in. The slogan for the beer is "from the guys who invented MMMBop," which is funny, so I give them props for that. I just really hope they find a way to not make this a huge disaster. Which I doubt they will be able to do. Regardless, I'm just happy to be seeing recent pictures of Hanson everywhere, cause lets be real those boys have only gotten finer with age. GOD DAMN.



No comments:

Post a Comment