So let’s talk about us.

We are two young chicks living and loving in the big city of Toronto. Concetta is a zany (like, really zany) seamstress/stylist and Lauren is a budding writer/editor and hellraiser. We decided to create this blog as a hobby and creative outlet for both of us. We hope to put up a little bit of everything…crafts, bits of inspiration, reviews, and glimpses into our wild lives. We hope you enjoy it! Or not, I guess....


And now, meet US.



Lauren: Heeeey guys. I’m Lauren, and I’m 22 and I really hate writing things like this. I moved to Toronto this fall to study magazine publishing after completing university. I fell super in love with Toronto and now I never want to leave. I’m currently an intern at a fashion magazine (part-time, duh nothing too strenuous) and it’s amazing and I love it. The 9-5 is not where i’m at right now, though, so i’m kind of just winging life and seeing where it takes me. I’m a firm believer in karma, yolo (kidding but not), and 90’s fashion. I hate kitten heels and I love beautiful men.


Concetta: Sup. My name is Concetta. Pronounced CON-CHET-TA. No it isn't a cheese but let me tell you, I AM CHEESY. I love to sew. Making things is what I do. Always been the kind of person who made things herself. Maybe because I’m too picky and really impatient, but also because I know what I want and I won’t settle for anything less. I’m a stylist intern on a TV show. Probably the best job ever. Ultimate swag internship. My favourite song is Suite Judy Blue Eyes and I love ice cream. Vanilla would have to be my favourite. Always the same. Never changes on me. I hope to learn how to speak German one day and to become a justice of the peace. HOW cool would it be if I could just marry people? I can do the wave with my belly and have the loudest burps I've ever heard. I haven’t heard that many but it’s definitely something I’m still proud of. 


WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment