Currently Craving

Currently into all things BRIGHT and TROPICAL. There’s something so fun, summery and happy about tropical prints. I like bright and busy prints to be paired with more neutral, pared-down pieces, so I chose the simple, asymmetrical Zara skirt and minimal, tan Greek sandals (I’ll take either pair). I’m still into crop tops, but starting to gravitate towards strapless crops (even better, in my opinion), and this one would be perfect paired with that tropical clutch.
          


Currently, i'm still into black. ALL BLACK EVERYTHING! but I am totally loving this wrap tie die pink skirt. It's so cute and perfect for summer. It looks awesome with navy, peach and other shades of pink but it looks the best paired with all black. With the bandeau, sheer top, long brimmed hat and leather shoes, this look kills it. I'm also into really short printed dresses. It is the perfect dress with sandals for a causal look during the day and looks awesome at night with a killer pair of black high heeled boots. You wanna look sexy but cute at the same time. and like you have lots of swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment