CURRENTLY CRAVING: FALL 2013 WISH LIST

FALL '13
Lauren:
I had THE hardest time choosing my picks for fall. It took me forever...mostly because I haven't seen much out there that I love. I was really, really into bright colours and neon tropical prints at the beginning of the summer, but now all I want to wear is black and grey. It must be the chilly weather we've been having lately. I AM excited for fall though. It is such a beautiful time of year, plus it's one of the best times of the year for fashion. Little ankle boots, light jackets, scarves, and HATS. I really can't wait. This year, I'm looking for a really wicked motorcycle jacket in a lightweight leather. I love all the stitching details on this AllSaints one. I've been looking for the perfect, small, black going out bag for forever. This Alexander Wang one is EVERYTHING i've been looking for, but i'll have it only in my dreams. To sum it up, i'm feeling structured, asymmetrical hemlines, boxy bags, and neutral-toned everything. It might seem kind of boring, but i am TOTALLY looking forward to wearing these looks.


fall 2013
Concetta:
These are my picks for fall. I really want to stop wearing pants altogether. I've got a hot set of legs and I want everyone to see them. I also really like the idea of looking like the kind of person you dont wanna fuck with (i've been watching too much S.O.A.). Fall for me this year will be all kinds of black boots. I've decided theres no such thing as having too many black boots and if anyone says otherwise, they are an idiot. High, low, who cares. Black boots are hot this fall and i'm soo into it. Fall means plaid so I'll definitely be rockin' some red plaid. Hope the boys are ready too. Ain't nothing hotter than a man in plaid. I'm with Lauren on the soft leather and hats this year too. 


We always manage to look like an all-girl rock band when we go out together. Fuck it. WE'RE HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment